Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There..

I'm looking for OEM Stock Exhaust Tips of a Dodge Challenger SXT Plus 2015. Dodge Dealer asked for 250$ for one. Found it too expensive.

Does anybody here have a pair to sell? Is there any option to get the V8 Exhaust Tips clamped or welded to the V6 Exhaust?
Or is there any good place to buy them a bit cheaper?

Thanks
Droxx

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just took my OEM tips off of my 15 R/T. If interested PM me and I can work out a price definitely lower than that $250.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just took my OEM tips off of my 15 R/T. If interested PM me and I can work out a price definitely lower than that $250.
Thanks for your offer but this is the big problem. R/T and up have other exhaust tips which wont fit my exhaust ending...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh ok, no problem. Sorry about that. You can also check local junkyards for a totaled car's tips.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello There..

I'm looking for OEM Stock Exhaust Tips of a Dodge Challenger SXT Plus 2015. Dodge Dealer asked for 250$ for one. Found it too expensive.

Does anybody here have a pair to sell? Is there any option to get the V8 Exhaust Tips clamped or welded to the V6 Exhaust?
Or is there any good place to buy them a bit cheaper?

Thanks
Droxx
are you still looking for the exhaust tips? i just took mine off from my 2016 challenger sxt. Let me know if you are still interested and i'll upload some pix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts