Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car about a month ago and have no issues until now, my daytime running lights don't seem to work anymore when I hit the uconnect on screen toggle button in settings. I have a white challenger so I turned off the DTL's to not clash with the color and only let the halo stay on for about 3 days and now they wont turn back on. Way before that I did mess with them when I was behind a black vehicle turning them off and on somewhat rapidly.
I should also note that its only been early in the morning and at night when i noticed them not on, do they not come on during these hours while the switch is set to automatic, I swear they did? They also function correctly when the car is on if I switch them to only be on.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,115 Posts
With the engine running, car in park, headlights off...do not put the parking brake on...look now, are they on? They don't show if headlights are on, or the parking brake is on. Not sure if the work with the headlights set to Automatic?

A Guy

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
The DRLs will work with headlights set to Auto but only if it's bright enough for headlights to remain Off, if you do this early or late or in a garage where's it's dark enough, then your headlights and not the DRLs will come on.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the drls will work with headlights set to auto but only if it's bright enough for headlights to remain off, if you do this early or late or in a garage where's it's dark enough, then your headlights and not the drls will come on.

Sent from my sm-n920t using tapatalk
this, thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts