Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a few months now I've had a rattle coming from the rear passenger side tire when going over bumpy roads. Mainly pot hole filled roads. I've tried to rock the car when parked and also lifted up the tire and checked for anything that could be loose and rattling but no luck. I've had eibach sportlines installed for almost 2 years so I'm not sure if my factory shocks have gone out or not. I've attached a video of my car driving on a really bumpy road. You can hear the rattle clearly. If anyone has an idea what could be causing this rattle plz comment. Thnx!

https://youtu.be/vgcRmUtOucQ

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Check your right rear sway bar end link top and bottom bolts, sound like its loose. also check the right rear spring where it seats in the top pocket, it may have been displaced when the car was lifted for service as it is shorter than the stock spring.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check your right rear sway bar end link top and bottom bolts, sound like its loose. also check the right rear spring where it seats in the top pocket, it may have been displaced when the car was lifted for service as it is shorter than the stock spring.

Great thank you! I'll will be trying this out over the memorial holiday and update with the results. I really appreciate the info!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts