Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would post up a build thread.

Ordered my 15 new, pretty well fully loaded minus adaptive cruise (didnt wanna constantly answer "WHATS THAT BALL FOR ON UR BUMPER??")

Since then, I've added--

-30% tint
-R2C CAI
-6.4 Shorties
-6.4 Mids
-Flowmaster American Thunder catback
-Hellcat hole opened up
-Atturo AZ800 255's on the rear

Next mods I want to get are
-392 intake, wired up
-Diablo tuner

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just picked this up..waiting on the parts to make it work :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Intake installed on Friday, all wired in Sunday. Car feels much lighter and touchy, I love it so far lol. No hard results yet, I havent done any 1/4 runs or 0-60 runs yet. I ended up going with the Hellcat lower intake and tube this time around.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Cool build. What are you using for tuning? I'm assuming you're working with a custom tune of sorts...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool build. What are you using for tuning? I'm assuming you're working with a custom tune of sorts...
No tune yet. Next on my mod list is to send my PCM out for an unlock, then proceed with a tune. I'm heading down to Toronto in a few hours to get some dyno runs in though, can't wait to report back.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my dyno result from today..not very impressive for peak numbers lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
That's why I asked about the tune. I'm sure you already know this but if not, you won't see any sizable gains until you get a custom tune so your computer knows to incorporate those mods. Should see some gains then.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Looks good, nice intake install. The intake will not give you impressive peak numbers but you will pick up a lot below 4800 rpms. Like said, a custom tune will improve those numbers.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Haha at first I didn't see you are in kilometers per hour. I was like DAMN!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes. I just had my Super 40's removed today actually and ran custom piping to the back. I had twin Flowmaster Outlaw series mufflers installed, and it sounds very nice. I'll get some pics and video this evening

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been a while!! Lets see...

Glad to have my Super 40's gone..Outlaws even a couple years later sound the best.

-Picked up a Trinity tuner...installed a Hemifever Race 91 tune +Hemifever TCM tune..just revised it a couple weeks ago so it's updated and current!
-Hurst pistol grip shifter intalled (8 speed)
-Applied tint to my signal lenses

-Installed Diode Dynamics RGBW halos

-just ordered 18x10 Bravado Tribute wheels to match them up with
-295-45-18 Nitto NT-05..

Next on my list is 3.90 LSD swap
Then supercharger I hope!!

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Installed my 18x10 Bravado Tribute wheels...TPMS...and 295/45ZR18 Nitto NT-0R's...Few pounds lighter then the factory wheels! Prolly order the fronts in a bit too, but I just want traction NOW lol...Def grip nicer..only 70km's on them at the time of writing..Running 33PSI.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had just installed a 3.09 LSD to replace the 3.07 peg leg diff...Just got back from the track/dyno...

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts