Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer should be getting an SXT Plus in next week. I'm going to go look at it, but I'm really leaning towards getting Sublime RT Plus MT.

If I were to drive a 2014 RT Manual, would that give me a good idea of the power difference between the 2015 SXT and RT? Has the manual transmission or v8 engine changed between 2014-2015?

Also, when looking at auto trader, I see no Sublime Challengers at all. I see all of the other colors. Does anyone have an idea why?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
The 14-15 powertrains on the SXT and RT should be similar. Look on cars.com. There are many more than on autotrader and there are sublimes listed

Reactions: sega_102

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the cars are first now just starting to arrive at dealers. The manual trans makes the car a whole lot more fun, drive them both and see for yourself.
Yes, if you drive a 14 it will be the same as the 15 as far as power comparison.
Good luck in your decision.

Reactions: sega_102

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Cars.com does list one with the options I'm looking for and it's within 5 hours. I'll email the dealer to see when they are getting it and if they'll offer Chrysler Affiliate pricing.

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Cars.com does list one with the options I'm looking for and it's within 5 hours. I'll email the dealer to see when they are getting it and if they'll offer Chrysler Affiliate pricing.
I wouldn't email I'd pick up the phone and call direct. The first question is, is this a customer ordered car or dealer stock? Even special orders show up online but they aren't available to the public, mine showed up as a stock car on the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.