Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if 2013 SRT8 springs will fit a 2015 RT? I want to lower the car a little bit, but I can't go much. My driveway is to steep and all of the after market springs will lower the car to much. Or if anyone knows what would be a good aftermarket spring that would only lower the car about an inch. I am just trying to close the gap a little between the tires and fenders. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called my local Dodge dealer and they were not showing that the mopar stage 1 will fit for the 15. He said that they were only showing for 10-12. Figures I could put a takeoff set on if they would fit. Maybe I will try a differnet dealer. The guy didn't seem like he knew to much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on, I was looking at that thread earlier, but my phone wouldn't load all of the posts. Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I would also recommend the mopar stage 1's...Steve White usually has a good deal on them and I have heard nothing but good things.

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,219 Posts
go to summit (ect) and punch in 2013 info then punch in 2015 info and see if its the same part #

1 - 8 of 8 Posts