Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

so as stated the white halos on the right side are not working, they work sometimes but most of the times they dont turn on. the yellows and regular and high beams work fine but just the white light halos are giving a issue anybody ran into this issue? and also i asked the dealer but they want to charge for it, idk how much but i need time to see if i can fix it on my own first....

Thanks,1!:frown:

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,565 Posts
hello,

so as stated the white halos on the right side are not working, they work sometimes but most of the times they dont turn on. the yellows and regular and high beams work fine but just the white light halos are giving a issue anybody ran into this issue? and also i asked the dealer but they want to charge for it, idk how much but i need time to see if i can fix it on my own first....

Thanks,1!:frown:
Check to make sure you are getting power to pin 6. See link below.
Mopar Connection Repair Kit

If you are, it could be the factory driver board (inside the headlight and s not serviceable) and the whole headlight must be replaced. This requires removal of the front clip
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/7933873-post3.html

Just curious, do your front side markers work when the white Halos are out?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will try that tonight, but question that link for the mopar connection repair which one should it be for the halos, and ill check the side markers when i get out of work. thank god i have the lifetime contract warranty!!
@ChallyTatum

Thanks !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts