Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I came across the 2015 Dodge Challenger T/A Concept and fell in love with it and I wanted to recreate it slightly, but for my TorRed SCAT Pack!! What do you guys think?

Here is what the T/A Challenger looks like!

Reactions: rajunz

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks good! Wonder if you took the black past the hood how it wood look?

Reactions: onemurphy24

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! Wonder if you took the black past the hood how it wood look?
Thanks bro!! I did go past the hood eventually if this right here is what you meant lol! :)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm ordering the Hellcat Front Spoiler as well for this thing and then a Hellcat hood afterwards! Love the look of the Hellcat hood :) Soon it'll be supercharged as well!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm ordering the Hellcat Front Spoiler as well for this thing and then a Hellcat hood afterwards! Love the look of the Hellcat hood
Soon it'll be supercharged as well!!

Sweet. I gouged my front lip so I'm looking to replace it already.

What blower? You need tired and to get a PCM for tuning too

·
Registered
55 Posts
The hellcat front spoiler will not fit unless you have the hellcat front end as well. The t/a concept also has a concept front spoiler, it is not a hellcat spoiler. I don't want you to order something and waste your money.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
My fav part of the Challenger T/A concept has to be the Viper seats.
I can't imagine they're affordable though.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My fav part of the Challenger T/A concept has to be the Viper seats.
I can't imagine they're affordable though.

I know I've tried locating those seats all over the place and I can't seem to find them! I want to do the Rear seat delete as well and get those seats because in all that could save me around 100-200lbs :)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The hellcat front spoiler will not fit unless you have the hellcat front end as well. The t/a concept also has a concept front spoiler, it is not a hellcat spoiler. I don't want you to order something and waste your money.
Yeah I know lol Thanks :) I'm trying to locate the part number for the one on the T/A. If anyone finds it before me please let me know haha

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
I hope they make the T/A. I'd trade mine in for one.

I'm hoping some they're making the acr viper which was also a concept car released at the same time their might be a chance they'll make the t/a

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet. I gouged my front lip so I'm looking to replace it already.

What blower? You need tired and to get a PCM for tuning too
Tires and a Dyno tune with some cutouts are the next performance mods for now! Going with 305/30ZR20 NT05s!

When they finish the 4.2L Kenne Bell SC, I'm ordering it and a few more thousand in the engine to beef it up. Going to end up dumping about $15k with the SC, Internals and beefing up the drivetrain as well!

Paid $42,500 for my SCAT, MSRP was around $45,000, dropping around $15,000 in the performance soo, $57,000-$60,000 invested and faster than a Hellcat :)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's one nice looking ride. You've done it up well. :)

Best to you and getting those seats.

Thanks sir :) I'm trying to make it stand out lol. God I want those seats sooo bad too! They're made by Sabelt I believe.

Reactions: Moose67

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,294 Posts
are you gonna put the stripe on the side like on the sublime..thats a nice touch

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
are you gonna put the stripe on the side like on the sublime..thats a nice touch
I thought about, but I love the rear super bee striped and I think the side stripe would be too much lol

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
So I am looking at getting a wrap for the hood and the doors. My car should arrive at the dealer in about a week. I am in shipping status. I am looking at matte black wrapping the hood and doors only. Any idea on their size. The companies I have contacted would like an estimated size for sqft. If I had my car already, I would just go measure. I am trying to get the work done immediately after I accept delivery.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts