Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking here for info about 2015 Solo kits for their Scat Pack & SRT Challengers, here's a video I shot this weekend of mine.

Solo Performance doesn't have 2015 kits listed on their website so give them a call. I spoke to Steve.

Sounds awesome, no drone, easy installation.

This kit retains the active exhaust valves. The process is a little cumbersome but still easy. You (or your muffler shop) cut the active valves out. It's easy, I used a Sawzall. Solo will include a box with a return label for you to send the valves back to them. They'll weld the right pipe connections onto them and send them back. I sent mine out on a Monday and had them back on Friday.

Very very happy with the sound of this kit. I did the muffler delete on my Scat Pack prior to this. Sound was pretty good but the drone and interior sound at slower speeds drove me nuts. This Solo kit solved it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Awesome! Sounds great! I emailed them asking about this but ran across this forum while googling. Only problem is I don't have the stock exhaust anymore. Swapped it out with a Flowmaster outlaw a couple of months ago. The drone is killing me though and it is just a tad too loud at times. I'm wondering if they can just do without the exhaust valves and I can do a workaround with the actuators myself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm wondering if they can just do without the exhaust valves and I can do a workaround with the actuators myself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yes they ship the exhaust with 2 pieces that bypass the AES actuators. I assume they do that so you can go ahead and fully install the exhaust while you're waiting during the "send the AES valves to them and wait for them to send them back" time. You could just leave those pieces in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts