Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392 Jazz Blue M6 ProCharger Barton shifter
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Months searching for exactly the right car, and it's over. 2015 SRT M6 in Jazz Blue. Anniversary coming up, and wife wants to get me modification 'up to $1,000'. Problem is, I'm very green on that stuff and have no idea really where to start. Thought I'd come here and get some opinions. What would YOU do? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,417 Posts
Spare set of tires/rims/pads for "play days". You will get more for that money spent than anything else I'd bet. And if you want to hit the drag strip, spend it on real tires for the strip, that will get you the most improvement for the money.
Or set the money aside for when you need to replace the tires that are on it now.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392 Jazz Blue M6 ProCharger Barton shifter
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spare set of tires/rims/pads for "play days". You will get more for that money spent than anything else I'd bet. And if you want to hit the drag strip, spend it on real tires for the strip, that will get you the most improvement for the money.
Or set the money aside for when you need to replace the tires that are on it now.
The tires had crossed my mind for sure. Came with the Pirelli P Zeros brand new, but it won't take long.

·
Registered
805 Posts
1) Barton shifter
2) Dynomax Mini Race bullets or Vibrants 1794's
3) Take Momma out to dinner

·
Registered
849 Posts
Dyno tuned and set the exhaust up the way you want (unless it’s already there).

$1000 doesn’t go too far on these cars...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dusdau

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,380 Posts
When I got my SRT, I followed a slightly different route. I live on a dirt road, so Mopar OEM mud flaps were a must. They're small but effective. I followed that a set of Weather Tech floor/trunk mats, a UPR catch can and a full set of Powerstop Z23 ceramic brake pads. No more brake dust on my wheels
These four "mods" help prevent excess wear and tear on my SRT. As far as performance mods, it just doesn't need them. That leaves you about 500 bucks for spoiling that wife who will love that you spent as much on her as you did on the car. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts