Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone has figured out how to get your MAIN (not high mount) brake lights to quickly strobe then stay on.i see this on police cars and ambulances its very eye catching.
i have this for the 3rd or high mount already, but i would like the main brake lights to function like this. my high mount was easy to install.i have it programmed to rapidly flicker then stay on.it will do this when i hit the brakes but theres a delay meaning that after i release the brakes and hit them again it wont do it until the brakes are not hit again for 7 sec. nice because it wont bother people in stop and go traffic.

i have a 2015 taillight set up in my 09 and was wondering if anyone with a 15 and up has a setup like this ,strobing MAIN brake lights.
or possibly a brake light switch pin out or wiring diagram for an 09 chally.
thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
figured it out ,easy solution .i installed pulse module on brake switch on peddle .after finding the pin -out.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,121 Posts
In California at least, they are legal of they don't flash more than four times within the first four seconds after application of the brakes, then go solid

A Guy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here in mass they are legal, not sure on the flash times hard to count them lol, this little module is great. it cost me about $10 years ago it has many functions right now its set up to rapidly flash like a strobe 3 times and goes steady it also has a time delay it wont flash if im in stop an traffic 7 sec not to annoy the guy behind me to much lol but thats when rear end hits happen the most. i want it to flash constantly i may change it people in boston have short tempers lol . i had it wired into my 3 brake light only. when i upgraded to the newer 2015 style tail light i wanted them to flash 2 . had a bit of figuring it out but it was simple and looks really cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts