Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,046 Posts
Dang!!!! I want to see actual photos of these cars!! I have seen black ones, gray ones but no High Impact colors yet in person, hell we don't have a single 2015 in all of Las Vegas yet!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Love the color but still can't get used to that big cartoonish smile!!!

The power difference between the v6 and v8 aren't that big. The new interior is really nice.
That's what all the V6 guys say!!!

Reactions: pdx.challenger

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here are a couple more pics..

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,046 Posts
WOW!!!! I can't wait to get one!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wonder how long it will be before that rear spoiler is available through the parts department?

It looks like the key unlock is in the spoiler so that part won't work with pre 2015s.... I kind of like my spoiler better really. Maybe I need to see it in person side by side.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
It looks like the key unlock is in the spoiler so that part won't work with pre 2015s.... I kind of like my spoiler better really. Maybe I need to see it in person side by side.
That is not the trunk unlock, that is the backup camera.

Which, BTW, would solve once and for all my problem finding a way to install one w/o looking tacky!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I think its the back up camera IIRC

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Talk about bait & switch..
Link shows a Sublime Shaker...
Imagine the disappointment> (WTF!), when a perspective buyer goes there after viewing the website & sees a plain SXT..

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Talk about bait & switch..
Link shows a Sublime Shaker...
Imagine the disappointment> (WTF!), when a perspective buyer goes there after viewing the website & sees a plain SXT..
I think Chrysler uses default pictures until the dealership can have time to update it to an actual picture of the car on the lot. I think it just came in today.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
That is not the trunk unlock, that is the backup camera.

Which, BTW, would solve once and for all my problem finding a way to install one w/o looking tacky!
They sell a license plate light/camera combo online so it not look different than it does now.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ya know, for a 5.7 Hemi this isn't bad at all. Other than the 6.4 Hemi, it's got all I'd like;
R/T Plus 5.7L HEMI(R)V8 Option22D $ 4,500.00, 20-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels w/Graphite Pockets, Dual Rear Exhaust with Bright Tips
Super Track Pak $695.00, 20-Inch Hyper Black Aluminum Wheels, 245/45ZR20 3-Season Performance Tires, High Performance Brakes, Dodge Performance Pages, Performance Suspension, Performance Steering, 6-Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission. Is the 6 speed stick and Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle included in the $695.00 I'm wondering???

All this for $36,185.00 asking price, but there'll be Dealer Mark-Up on that price for a while, but still................that's a great car with Super Track Pak and Anti-Spin rear axle.

I couldn't find a 2014 R/T Classic in any color with the A5 auto trans, 730Navigation, Super Track Pak and Anti-Spin rear axle that DIDN'T HAVE A SUNROOF so I settled on my Header Orange with A5 auto trans, 730Navigation with Super Track Pak and no Anti-Spin rear axle and NO SUNROOF.

·
Premium Member
4,812 Posts
Dang!!!! I want to see actual photos of these cars!! I have seen black ones, gray ones but no High Impact colors yet in person, hell we don't have a single 2015 in all of Las Vegas yet!!!

Here you go!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Transport

1 - 20 of 187 Posts