Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
...seen at Arrington Motorsports

Edit: (from [email protected])

[photo deleted] :crying:

First, let me apologize -- I HATE moderating posts. But the image that was posted was for a custom resto-mod build, not a stock product. We owe it to that customer to allow them to control images of the build they are doing. I sincerely hope you understand. We do custom-spec builds on HEMI blocks from time to time and we really value those relationships. As soon as that build becomes public (probably with media attention, too) we will post links to their images so you can all see.

Thank you for your interest in all things Arrington -- we would like to be talking about everything we do, as well. But sometimes we have to wait. Glad you could visit.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Like!
But it doesn't look like it would fit in the modern Challenger with all that extra plumbing. Was it going into something older?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure. There was a lot going on at once. We (my 2 youngest kids, 19 & 16) just showed up, and one of the guys gave us a tour.
It was a Mopar maniac's dream!

·
Premium Member
7,284 Posts
Wow! What size motor did they start with?

·
Vendor
2010 SRT
151 Posts
I'm not sure. There was a lot going on at once. We (my 2 youngest kids, 19 & 16) just showed up, and one of the guys gave us a tour.
It was a Mopar maniac's dream!
Thank you very much for stopping by and we are always glad to show people around. Sorry I removed your pic -- pics of the location and any stock products we have would have been fine. You picked that one out BECAUSE it was special, I know. And keep the pic for yourself, it will become public eventually -- but that should be the customer's decision, not mine. Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooops!

Sorry about that!
That was one of the coolest things in the building, for sure.
Can't wait to hear more about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts