Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what wheels come on the 2015 R/T Scat Pack car? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Pictures please.

The standard wheels have sales code WP3, (20 x 9 aluminum SRT design wheels).

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found this from 2010 or 2011; this wheel was called WP3 then. Does anybody know if the 2015 will have the same style wheel (minus the Ram's Head)?

I do like these wheels. I'd just like to know if this is what will be on the 2015 R/T SP. :D

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Probably not. These were also called WP3. It's a designation they seem to reuse.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be okay; painted pockets or not. I just don't like the split-spoke, brass monkey, or any wheels with more than 5 spokes.

My sales guy (a real car guy) couldn't get me the information for the 2015 R/T SP car. I figured that somebody here would know. ;)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
That would be okay; painted pockets or not. I just don't like the split-spoke, brass monkey, or any wheels with more than 5 spokes.

My sales guy (a real car guy) couldn't get me the information for the 2015 R/T SP car. I figured that somebody here would know. ;)
I with you there, brother. In fact, I haven't seen a 2015 wheel that I like yet. I'm not a fan of black or dark wheels in general.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I with you there, brother. In fact, I haven't seen a 2015 wheel that I like yet. I'm not a fan of black or dark wheels in general.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you 100% !! I don't even particularly like the "painted pocket" wheels on my own SRT Yellow Jacket !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Here is a wheel that was on a Challenger at the NY Auto Show. I took the picture because I would trade up to these.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a wheel that was on a Challenger at the NY Auto Show. I took the picture because I would trade up to these.
I'm not a fan of those split-spoke wheels. I hope they're not the WP3 wheels for 2015.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I like those !

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are the wheels that will come on both R/T Scat Pack trims...

:(

Now I wonder if those wheels are the WRT wheels (Hyper Black II lightweight forged aluminum; included with SP appearance group)? The WRT is an option.

The WP3 is what is listed as standard on the non-Shaker Scat Pack R/T which is the car I want. I hope I don't get those 10 spoke wheels.

:dunno:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Now I wonder if those wheels are the WRT wheels (Hyper Black II lightweight forged aluminum; included with SP appearance group)? The WRT is an option.

The WP3 is what is listed as standard on the non-Shaker Scat Pack R/T which is the car I want. I hope I don't get those 10 spoke wheels.

:dunno:
I'm not that verse on the 2015 R/T options yet, but below is the other wheel option that will come on the R/T (Excluding the Scat Pact trims)...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hmmm...wasn't really planning on a black car with black wheels...but I guess that's what I'm doing. Maybe the RT Classic will have cool wheels like the original ones. I don't think we've seen those yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.