Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there will be any 2015 Challengers at the races this weekend in Colorado?

·
Registered
637 Posts
At the summit racing nationals in norwalk I saw and looked over a 15 r/t scat pack. It was not on display it was just parked by some campers and had a media pass. So who knows it might be there to.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Hellcat

A friend of mine heard on a local radio station that the Hellcat would be at the Big Block Party this Thursday in Golden, so if that is true then it should be on display at the Mile Highs? I'm sure I won't be the only one to post a couple pics.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You won't be BrightSRT8, if its there I'll snap pics myself. I just want to see it in person and since I should be there for the block party I'm hoping its there!!!

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
I would love to see em....but I swore straight to John Bandimere Jr. that he was never getting another nickel of mine after the mile highs about 15 years ago. The guy is a crook. I know several racers who would rather yow their rigs all the way to Pueblo than run at Bandimerer....

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to see em....but I swore straight to John Bandimere Jr. that he was never getting another nickel of mine after the mile highs about 15 years ago. The guy is a crook. I know several racers who would rather yow their rigs all the way to Pueblo than run at Bandimerer....
Well I've never been there before (since I'm from MN) but we are going to a new drag racing event each year now and this year is Bandimere's turn. I'll let you know if I also agree that he is a crook but already my tickets were cheaper than BIR here in MN.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm hoping there will be...I'm coming from NJ to see the race and if the Hellcat is there (and hopefully some knowledgeable reps) it will be that much better of a trip
Couldn't agree more! Enjoy the races, I know we will!!!!! :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts