Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger 5.7 6-speed
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgraded mine to the hellcat trim and these are in mint condition. Can be used for replacements or can be wrapped/hydrodipped to your liking. These are just the trim pieces and all clips are there. Great deal and better price before going to the dealer. Asking

$75 + shipping for console trim
$125 + shipping for dash trim

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are these still available? I have a 2015 Challenger RT M/T and scratched the center console that is marked as 'Dark Brush'. Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
sent a PM a few weeks ago when he mentioned their availability on another thread, then again when the ad went up, but it's been radio silence since..... :(

Reactions: jake2077

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah guys they are still available. I was on a no phone/electronic vacation until a few days ago when I got back. Items are still available and I am back home.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shifter bezel/center console trim. The last(fourth) pic shows a microscopic scratch so small you have to be right on top of it and your face a few inches from it. Shouldn’t make a big deal but that’s whomevers call that will want it in their challenger.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD! Please remove post.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Onlyahemi....I missed out on this sale but I was wondering if you could do me a solid. Do you have the Mopar part numbers for those 2 pieces? Everyone I try to get parts from my dealer they want a VIN or the numbers. Evidently it's tough to look stuff like this up without one of those 2 pieces of info. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I still had those pieces I could pass the info. Sorry for the late response

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pull a VIN off a car on eBay that has those exact colors or a for sale car website

1 - 10 of 10 Posts