Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger 5.7 6-speed
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a barely used & mint condition with no scuffs, scratches, cracks, blemishes steering wheel off my 2016 blacktop edition. This has the SRT/hellcat paddle shifters, adaptive cruise control buttons, & heated wheel options. Asking $225 + shipping or respectable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump price drop.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump! Really low price excellent condition no wear whatsoever

$150 + shipping OBO

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Im curious weather the paddle shifters will make the wheel incompatible with a 6 speed car? Or if they can be remapped with a tazer? Lol i would definitely jump on this, its a good looking wheel

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will not be a problem at all. If you have a six speed. Just switch out the same pieces on the original steering wheel you replace this one with. The six speed has the same buttons on the steering wheel which is located on the back of the steering wheel or if you install this with the paddles on your six speed, they won’t be accessible since it’s a manual. But to answer your question, the steering wheel works on a auto or manual.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s 3 screws(torx head) per side of the steering wheel if you do change out the SRT paddles which is easy to do, just a bit of time. There is a few videos on YouTube of people swapping the paddles out.

Reactions: trippytro

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
It’s 3 screws(torx head) per side of the steering wheel if you do change out the SRT paddles which is easy to do, just a bit of time. There is a few videos on YouTube of people swapping the paddles out.

Thanks

Upon closer inspection this wheel is identical to mine except the black bezels, sorry man have to pass

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for Best offer, needs a good car to be installed in!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have the steering wheel. Been asked to separate the paddles from the wheel. So I have 2 posts and I’m trying to sell these separately. Asking $100 + shipping for just the blacktop steering wheel.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Without airbag

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold! Please delete thread.