Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 2016 Challenger R/T optioned out in what I believe to be a somewhat rare color and option combo. It's a 5.7 Hemi with 6-speed manual, Redline Red Pearlcoat exterior with White R/T Classic side stripes and Ruby Red/Black leather interior. I have copies of original window sticker and build sheet. How can I find out many were produced like this? Thanks, all!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) PayPal a (now) $25 donation to the email address in purple upper right, along with the last 8 of your VIN, and you'll get a config tree similar to this

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2016 Challenger R/T optioned out in what I believe to be a somewhat rare color and option combo. It's a 5.7 Hemi with 6-speed manual, Redline Red Pearlcoat exterior with White R/T Classic side stripes and Ruby Red/Black leather interior. I have copies of original window sticker and build sheet. How can I find out many were produced like this? Thanks, all!
A Guy, thanks for your reply. Looks like exactly the kind of information I want! When I send the $25 donation to your email address, do I designate it as cash or to a particular debit card or bank account? I haven't used my PayPal in quite a while and I see these various options for sending my donation to your address. Thanks! - Fast_Eddie 76

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
I have not done it myself (it's not my address/information ;) ). Frankly I'd email 1st to get instructions from PLMCRZY. Many, many (many) members have gotten the configs from him, and usually very fast. Hopefully one will chime in on the process they followed

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts