Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just got this new 2016 SRT 392 485HP B5 Blue color and Black center strip made in Canada. My Question is my side emblems says SRT392 With a bee emblem but my car is not a super Bee or a Scat Pack. So I wonder if any other car have the same emblem. I been looking on line and I don't see any other car like that. If any body knows what is going on let me know.
Thanks John Rivera Katy Texas.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Congrats on a nice looking ride.

Looks like the previous owner added the Scat Pack "Bee"

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Well Merry Christmas to you! Wow!!! It is kind of hard to see from the picture you show but it looks like a Scat Pack emblem. People always do something to make it theirs. Like you will probably do when you remove it. Usually one or the other. No harm. Just decide if YOU like it. If you do......... If you don't................ whatever you like. Really pretty car.
What is it about that color?????

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Congrats on a nice looking ride.

Looks like the previous owner added the Scat Pack "Bee"
Yep looks like an added Bee emblem.

Welcome to the forum from Tomball!!
Check out Space City LX forum. Lot if meet ups and knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Beautiful car. Please remove the bee that some idiot stuck on. I have a scat pack, so nothing against the bee. But it doesn't belong on an SRT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Beautiful car. Please remove the bee that some idiot stuck on. I have a scat pack, so nothing against the bee. But it doesn't belong on an SRT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have one too. Don't mind it being there.........just too crowded. One or the other and you certainly aren't going to down badge. Unless you had a H/C. I rocked my yellow bumper pads for a couple of weeks. Till I realized how dorky it was.
Sometimes less is more. I think this is one of them.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yep, I'd loose the bee. Does not belong on an SRT although I'll be looking to replace mine with 426 Hemi this winter :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts