Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 2016 Go Mango Scat Pack Shaker w/6400 Miles for Sale

I love this car, and bought it for my 50th birthday. But I just don't drive it enough so I decided to sell it to somebody who will.

2016 Scat Pack Shaker. Only 6400 miles. Still has new car smell. No smokers, never driven in rain, lived its entire life in a climate controlled garage at 68-70°F. Even the undercarriage still looks showroom new. There is not a scratch, nick or ding anywhere on the car, it literally looks like it just rolled off the truck. Factory all-season tires still on the car with 75% tread left. I ordered this car from the factory, so it did not sit out on a lot for months, I picked it up as soon as it came off the truck.

Colors: Go Mango with Black Napa Leather with Sepia Stitching. The Napa leather in 2016 was only available on the Shaker cars and was discontinued in 2017 and the cheaper Alcantara is now the only "leather" option.

Options:
8 speed Auto Transmission
Shaker Package Options (Blackout grille & gascap cover, classic "Challenger" grille script logo, etc)
Driver Convenience Group (Blindspot & Cross Traffic Monitoring, HID Headlights, Heated/Ventilated Seats, Garage Door Opener)
Uconnect 8.4N with Navigation

According to Dodge this car is 1 of 1 produced with this color and option combo, if you care about such things. I have every piece of paper and do-dad that came with the car, from the original window sticker, to the factory printed build sheet used on the production line, to the stickers that came on the tires.

The only mods are Dynomax mini race bullet mufflers (original mufflers boxed and come with the car), and the MOPAR airbox tube from the Shaker airbox to the front headlight (lowers IAT about 5°F, can be removed in 5 minutes if you don't want it).

This car is priced to sell at $35k. Located in Georgia, I can drive it anywhere for delivery if needed. PM me if interested. More pics or info available on request.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Damn.

Wish I had the money on hand and a week to go pick it up and drive it back to California.

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts