Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two SRT (viper?) filters that fit on my 2016 Hellcat, I also have the front spoiler and the underling that goes under the spoiler ALL brand new. I'll sell for 50% of what they cost, ...but, im in Dallas, not sure i'd want to ship that 6' spoiler.
Ping me if interested.

Two Oil Filters $8 each
An airbox $20
brand new one gallon antifreeze or inter cooler fluid $20
Two bottles totaling over 1 quart of rear end oil $15
The Spoiler, the reinforcement assy for behind the spoiler and close up pics of the part numbers. (the extractor in pic is NOT for sale, I just got that for new car) $120
Also a Kill Switch Charger/ Challenger Hellcat, Scatpack, RT or SXT $15

If you to to the link, and click each file to see: This will for certain work on a 2016 Hellcat Challenger.
Two Oil Filters
An airbox
brand new one gallon antifreeze or inter cooler fluid
Two bottles totaling over 1 quart of rear end oil
The Spoiler, the reinforcement assy for behind the spoiler and close up pics of the part numbers. (the extractor in pic is NOT for sale, I just got that for new car)

www.aanning.com - /a_hellcat_parts/

Light Gas Bumper Auto part Home appliance
Liquid Bottle Fluid Drink Alcoholic beverage
Tin Aluminum can Food storage containers Tin can Gas
Bottle Liquid Product Bottle cap Fluid
Automotive tire Wood Road surface Bicycle tire Flooring
Font Rectangle Circle Metal Pattern
Rectangle Grey Font Material property Magenta

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,340 Posts
Suggest you take the conversation to PM ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
336 Posts
Do you know if that air box would physically fit my '14 R/T? If this is from a '16 H/C, then it has the hole in the side for the headlight intake, I'm guessing. I can't use that feature, but don't know if it can be blocked off it it's indeed there. I'm just looking to get back to a factory-style air intake for mine. I'm in DFW as well, so can easily pick it up after I get back from this week's business trip on Saturday.

Cheers!

JD

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I was wrong, its not a cat box (w hole) its from my scat pack (2015),,,,I paid the $130+ for a HC box..
HOWEVER had I known then what I know now? I'd a taken the existing box (one I'm selling) and cut my own hole.
bottom line this will do what you want, you just have to cut the head lite hole...realy easy

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
336 Posts
Actually I was wrong, its not a cat box (w hole) its from my scat pack (2015),,,,I paid the $130+ for a HC box..
HOWEVER had I known then what I know now? I'd a taken the existing box (one I'm selling) and cut my own hole.
bottom line this will do what you want, you just have to cut the head lite hole...realy easy
I can't do the headlight hole option since mine's a '14, but it sounds like what I need as-is (no hole). I'll take the air box assembly for $20, and we can arrange a pick-up time/place. I'm back in DFW this Saturday evening from my business trip, and we can work it out from there. I'll P/M you from here on out.

Cheers!

JD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts