Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the Slingshots that came with my Hellcat. Sale includes wheels, center caps, TPMS, and tires. Not interested in seperating tires. This is my backup set but I'm thinking of going a different route.

Tires are brand new Pirelli P Zero All seasons as of a month ago. I had Dodge do an inspection on the car before I purchased it. They said it needed tires but they only had the factory Pirelli All Seasons in stock, so thats what I bought. Car made the drive from Idaho to Arizona, then I pulled them off and put my other set on.

Asking $2,000 OBO picked up in Phoenix AZ. Open to offers. The rims are not perfect. No curb rash or anything but a few rock chips in the finish on each wheel (see the second picture for example). I can provide more pics on request and anyone local is welcome to come take a look.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't get me wrong, I'll ship them at the buyers expense! Just be ready for $400-$500 in shipping!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
If only these were in Canada, I'd probably buy them. But factor in the exchange rate and all the shipping BS, extra fees they add on, and that $2000 probably almost doubles for me.

Off topic, but aren't you the guy who had the 5 spoke Hellcat wheels/Michelins on a Scat Pack Shaker? Over 6 piston Brembos? That combination looked amazing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that's me. Sold my 392 Shaker shortly after I bought my Hellcat. Kept the 5deep wheels and tires, so now I this set and those for the cat. I loved that look too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts