Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger RT Plus
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm hoping someone could help me identify which Dynomax Race Bullet to put in place of the mid-mufflers for a 2016 RT Plus. A8 speed.

It looks like the exhaust is 2.25".

Does it matter which one I go with? It seems like everyone, even folks with an RT have gone with the 24250 mini race bullet.

Has anyone has drone issues on long trips?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I installed the 50’s on my SRT with 2.75” plumbing. Slid nicely over the existing pipe for welding. I would think the 15’s would work similarly on your 2.25”.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
1,204 Posts
No reason to go with something that doesn't fit. Measure the pipe with a caliper and buy the size that fits correctly. I'm not hip on your particular car, but I thought the RTs were 2.5" until the last couple of years when they got the same 2.75" active exhaust system as the 392s.

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Challenger r/t. Plus
29 Posts
I installed the 50’s on my SRT with 2.75” plumbing. Slid nicely over the existing pipe for welding. I would think the 15’s would work similarly on your 2.25”.
Do you have a video. I am looking to see what kind of muffler I would get

Actually what about the flowmaster Flow Fx?

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Hellraisin M6
342 Posts
So i've been reading through a bunch of topics, but can't seem to find the right answer. I figured i'd ask here instead of opening yet another topic.

What is the pipe diameter of a '21 RT? 2.5" or 2.75"?

Based on the answer, should i be going with the 3" (24250) race bullets or try to find a smaller diameter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts