Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Beautiful progress!! Just too much work for me.. lol.. can't remember what you said about that car but are you keeping that one? Excellent hard work sir! thanks for keeping us updated
Thanks, We put in a lot of hours this week. But definitely worth it and this car is a keeper. It is my dream car and bringing it back to life just makes it that much more special to me.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger RT
108 Posts
Thanks so much for creating all these posts! Very, very interesting to see this process play out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
We made are goal yesterday of getting the car off the rack and derivable again. Going to take a break from it for a couple days and then start doing body work. I have decided to paint the whole car so we don't have to worry about color matches when blending a panel. It only has to be perfect, right?

It looks a lot better than it did a week ago, except for being four different colors.

105 Posts
We made are goal yesterday of getting the car off the rack and derivable again. Going to take a break from it for a couple days and then start doing body work. I have decided to paint the whole car so we don't have to worry about color matches when blending a panel. It only has to be perfect, right?
Looking great, and yes its always been perfect so why stop now? All the body color mismatches is making us wanna call it the Frankenstein build!

Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB:
/BlaqueDiamondWheels

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Looking great, and yes its always been perfect so why stop now? All the body color mismatches is making us wanna call it the Frankenstein build!

Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB:
/BlaqueDiamondWheels
That is funny we were saying the same thing, she does has a few stitches in her now.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts