Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Have you had much interest? I was trying to sell my 16' as well but I will be holding on to it another year. I don't believe you'll see much of the resale value drop by holding on to it longer.

GLWS.

I have had a few people inquire about it but nothing serious. I have about decided to keep it anyways. Every time I drive it I fall in love with it again!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just installed a brand new set of Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 275/40/20

Also added the Powerstop Z26 Streeet Warrior brake kit on the front.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can get close to that with carmax or kbb....imo

I have had trouble with 2 dealerships pricing it as a scat pack instead of a scat pack shaker. KBB has listings for a 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker and Scat Pack. Pretty big price difference between the two. Both dealers swear they priced the right trim but neither can show me where they priced a shaker. Don't know if they are trying to pull a fast one or just clueless? I'm really in no hurry to sell either way. According to Cargurus it is priced almost $1700 below market value.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I have had trouble with 2 dealerships pricing it as a scat pack instead of a scat pack shaker. KBB has listings for a 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker and Scat Pack. Pretty big price difference between the two. Both dealers swear they priced the right trim but neither can show me where they priced a shaker. Don't know if they are trying to pull a fast one or just clueless? I'm really in no hurry to sell either way. According to Cargurus it is priced almost $1700 below market value.

I have a 16 scat pack shaker and my KBB instant offer was 33k a couple month ago...I have 23k miles...I've had several 32.5 to 33 k offer on trades as well...Mine is also a stick. The instant offers were site unseen and the dealer offers were pictures. My best offer was 34k....that was the dealer I've purchased 5 cars from.

good luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have you tried Carvana? I have sold them a couple of cars. A minivan and a Mustang GT, and they came up with a very good price. I tried Vroom and Carmax too, and both were much lower than Carvana.

You interested in a trade and some cash? I have a 2012 Classic 6M and some cash...and a B5 Scat is seriously enticing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have you tried Carvana? I have sold them a couple of cars. A minivan and a Mustang GT, and they came up with a very good price. I tried Vroom and Carmax too, and both were much lower than Carvana.

You interested in a trade and some cash? I have a 2012 Classic 6M and some cash...and a B5 Scat is seriously enticing.
Appreciate the offer but not looking to trade.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts