Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT 392 MT
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm hearing a little rattle/crackle, no idea how to describe it coming from my drivers side lower speaker? Any tips on how to fix this? I keep my audio settings all at the default level.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,417 Posts
I'd think such things would be outlined in your purchase warranty paperwork. lacking that, perhaps the local dodge dealer could inform you based on your vin, what remains on your coverage, etc. Id be certain before doing all of that, that the speaker is actually blown, and doesnt simply have something rattling around, having come loose, or what have you.
Probably any small car audio shop could do that in a few minutes, if you cant determine it for yourself.

·
Registered
16,215 Posts
Yes, that would have been covered under the 3/36.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys, I'm hearing a little rattle/crackle, no idea how to describe it coming from my drivers side lower speaker? Any tips on how to fix this? I keep my audio settings all at the default level.
There is a little part on the armrest where there is a notch and a piece of rubber/plastic covering the screw. Lift that cover off and see if that screw has come loose. It fixed my problem

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,715 Posts
There is a little part on the armrest where there is a notch and a piece of rubber/plastic covering the screw. Lift that cover off and see if that screw has come loose. It fixed my problem
A Guy

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts