Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new plum crazy 2016 SXT Plus with the Blacktop package. It is a dealer trade so I won't see the car till the end of the week. I can't wait!

After purchasing this car I started pouring over pictures of other SXT Challengers. I noticed some had a lower stance that looked really nice. I found out those cars have the Super Track Pack which has the lowered suspension. I didn't know about that when I purchased mine. I wish I would have known, I would have had the dealer search for one with that package.

Now that I bought the car, what would be the best aftermarket springs to give it the super track pack look without affecting my warranty?

Thanks!

·
Registered
14,416 Posts
... or the Mopar Stage 1's. It is odd that most 16 Blacktops don't have STP when it was standard equipment on previous 13 and 14 cars.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
According to the dealer here in my town, it is actually hard to find cars with the STP. Maybe its just hard with me being picky with all the options but I was surprised to hear that!

Be sure to update with pics when you get it!!!

·
Registered
14,416 Posts
You can find regular SXT cars with STP without too much trouble around here but I have never seen a new Blacktop SXT with STP. We have a couple of Blacktop R/T STP's here but I don't think an SXT.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have not seen the SXT with STP around here. IT usually had the SS package instead which is very similar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts