Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to get one of these. I’ve looked online for months and have only been able to find a few in Yellow but without Shakers. Miles do not concern me. I’m in Florida

Would like with the following options...

Automatic Transmision
Dynamics Package
Driver Convenience Group
Scat Pack Appearance Package
Leather seats
NO SUNROOF

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
208 Posts
I was lusting after that color & config as well. Definitely more rare than the red I ended up with. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,311 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I saw that one the other day on Autotrader. It’s a shame about the manual. I would’ve been on top of that one already. Price is perfect

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392 Jazz Blue M6 Barton shifter Mopar HP CAI
31 Posts
In my neighborhood last week. Auto and no sunroof too. He found in St. Louis.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,959 Posts
In my neighborhood last week. Auto and no sunroof too. He found in St. Louis. View attachment 997188
That is one of the few that I wouldn't complain if it had the shipping protectors on it, love the ShakeDown.
As a tip looking for cars, try AutoTempest, but don't rely on it. It will do a quick search of many car sites.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Could always find a Yellow Jacket without Shaker and price out the Shaker mod aftermarket-wise. Pretty good kits out there I hear.

And at least you'll be driving your baby while you sort out and plan the mod...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you seen this? Sounds like exactly what your looking for
I am looking for the same but without a shaker
Thats the one im finalizing the sale on at the moment. Car should be mine soon. Been working with the dealer for about a month.

Where do you live? Ive seen quite a few of them without shakers

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh wow, you’re about 3 & half hours from me. I’m in Miami.

Not sure if you auto or manual, but I found these.

There is a dealer down by you that has a new Mango Orange I was going to look at but I did not want a sunroof and it has one . Been Following a couple of those . Yeah I am looking for Scat pack seats ( Not the hounds tooth ) No sunroof and automatic. I like the Vegas One but once you add in shipping It gets high. Got to see if I can get him down a bit .Are you getting yours shipped or are you doing a fly and drive? I am losing patients so if worse comes to worse I guess I can always wrap it yellow

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
@NSBScatPack
There was a 2020 GoMango here by my house just recently. It was on the lot for a few months. It was right up your alley. No sunroof, automatic, Napa/alcantara seats, dynamics package.

As for mine, I actually drove there 2 weeks ago & couldn’t finish everything because I had a die hard family emergency and had to drive back home. Its a long drive & not too terrible. But I found a shipping company that does it super cheap.

Also, are you interested in a T/A or just straight up Scat Pack? Theres this one. Leather, automatic, no sunroof, red calipers. It’s closer to us than Vegas.

·
Registered
32 Posts
@NSBScatPack
There was a 2020 GoMango here by my house just recently. It was on the lot for a few months. It was right up your alley. No sunroof, automatic, Napa/alcantara seats, dynamics package.

As for mine, I actually drove there 2 weeks ago & couldn’t finish everything because I had a die hard family emergency and had to drive back home. Its a long drive & not too terrible. But I found a shipping company that does it super cheap.

Also, are you interested in a T/A or just straight up Scat Pack? Theres this one. Leather, automatic, no sunroof, red calipers. It’s closer to us than Vegas.

Looking for strait up scat pack. I thought I was on every website and have seen every Yellow challenger . What website did you find that on?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts