Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 8.4 UConnect will not download contacts from Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge. My 2015 had no issues whatsoever with same phone. I've had no problems pairing, I've allowed UConnect access to my contact list. UConnect even displayed on the screen that it was downloading content, but nothing ends up showing. What's very odd is I can see texts with my contact names, but not phone calls on the display screen. I've tried re-pairing, checking updates, etc 3 plus times. Still the same results. Any ideas would be welcomed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
From the information I have gathered (via Dodge rep), the uconnect radios for 2017 are no longer made in-house and have been outsourced to Panasonic do to their involvement in Apple Car Play and Android Auto. My 2017 paired for one day and then has been lost since. Software update fried the unconnect unit which I am now waiting for. The 2017 units are hit or miss. Some have had them replaced with great success, others not so much. I would contact the dealer, but be aware that they may try to install the latest update, only to find that your one problem is now twelve.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts