Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that the gt's have an adjustable lighting control. I've confirmed that I have 2 sliding controls at the lower side of dash. Outboard dial controls dash illumination, inward dial has no effect on any lighting that I can detect. I checked puddle lights, don't see any door pull lights, led rings at cup holders doesn't change. Am I missing something? Not a huge deal, I love my car. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I read that the gt's have an adjustable lighting control. I've confirmed that I have 2 sliding controls at the lower side of dash. Outboard dial controls dash illumination, inward dial has no effect on any lighting that I can detect. I checked puddle lights, don't see any door pull lights, led rings at cup holders doesn't change. Am I missing something? Not a huge deal, I love my car. Any thoughts?
I have a 2017 GT also..................I can move that switch forever and cant see any difference one way or the other...........but then again I'm old.............seen where Chally Tatum had a fix for that.............way to much for me to even try. LOL.........no big deal ive never had those lights in any car ive owned, although in my 2010 the cup holders lights were pretty bright. I just have the switch turned off.

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts