Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
6194E65B-DBA8-4B20-AEBD-34D315A8F98A.jpeg

So” I Spent a fair amount of money for my Hellcat. As we all Do . There were only 77 of these cars made in Contusion Blue . I was told this one that has 750 HP . Is the only one in the World . Being that I have a Factory Rare Color alone with that there is only 77 Made . How come I search the Internet and cannot find another one ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Definitely a pretty color but I am confused by the post. Are you asking if other contusion blue cats out there? Because the answer is yes.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,852 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) 94 Actually

If you have 750HP, then the engine is modified...different pulley perhaps? That could make it the only one in the world, but it didn't come from the factory that way. I take it you bought this used, and the history was from? The dealer? Here's another for you

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,852 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
337 Posts
750HP? That’s definitely not stock or factory. Did you ask your sales person why is it the only one with 750HP? And if so who modified it? Or maybe he just told you that to make it seem more rare and special to close the sale but it’s good to ask this way you have a record of the mods done by the previous owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,801 Posts
Congratulations on your new Cat! That's a Great color! When you look under your hood, is the belt on the blower black or green?

Sorry for the change of subject, but I like the metal roof on your house too! :)

By the way, Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought this 2 years ago from the original owner in Colorado. He did say there was a Modification kit he had done on this . My car just turned 10.000 miles . He put most of the miles on it . I do have a Bible on the Build sheet . And Yes “ I have seen the Dealership in Florida selling this same car . Without this pkg .
just curious that I have only seen 4 now . That is a 2017 .🤔 Contusion Blue . I’ve only put 234 miles on this
Since I have purchased. Spends
Most of its time in the Garage. Since the weather tends to be Shitty in N Arizona. BTW I just saw this posting now . Since the internet is not favorable up here . Wasn’t sure my post was even seen .
Thank you for your responses. “

·
Registered
337 Posts
I bought this 2 years ago from the original owner in Colorado. He did say there was a Modification kit he had done on this . My car just turned 10.000 miles . He put most of the miles on it . I do have a Bible on the Build sheet . And Yes “ I have seen the Dealership in Florida selling this same car . Without this pkg .
just curious that I have only seen 4 now . That is a 2017 . Contusion Blue . I’ve only put 234 miles on this
Since I have purchased. Spends
Most of its time in the Garage. Since the weather tends to be Shitty in N Arizona. BTW I just saw this posting now . Since the internet is not favorable up here . Wasn’t sure my post was even seen .
Thank you for your responses. “
Sorry if you were looking for some sort of validation if your car was super rare, most rare cars have some sort of plate, and little bit more desirable from a collectors point of view, my co worker got the new WB Charger Hellcat Daytona and his car has a number badge 13 out of 501. True that that are about 94 Hellscat with your color, is not as rare as my co workers although they made a lot more.
As far the aftermarket mod, well at least you got a mod that you don’t have to do
Color, well as long as you like it and as long you enjoy the color then don’t worry how many out there exist just enjoy it have fun! Mod your car and make it unique to you! And don’t forget Do some donuts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You must be MR CHALLENGER !!!!
Hope to meet you one Day ..
Didn’t know that you know more about my car than I do ?
This is why America is so Awesome 👏
There are people that can tell you more than you do . I can pay for a plane ticket if your out of SEATTLE .😊.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts