Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, pretty new member here. My car is a 2017 srt 392 m6. Got it on the 3rd of July (2017). It has over 6k miles already :). I have two problems and I am wondering if anybody can help/relate. My drivers seat is squeeking so bad. Like bad bad. Like every crease, crevis, undulation on the road the seat squeeks. I accelarate it squeeks. I take my foot of the clutch it squeeks. Squeeky squeeky squeeky!!. Its crazy bad. Bad to the point I got so dissapointed that I said ?I should of never got this car!!? I felt sad... Because I love my car. Im crazy about it. In addition I cant drive between 40-55mph. Why? Because the rear end or what ever whines like literally a supercharger. Its annoying because I like those speeds lol. I never realized I drove in between those speeds so often until the sound just made its way into my life. Is it the diff? Tranmission?? I have no idea. The car has no mods. Tires are stock and I never took it to the strip. Anybody else have or has had these issues? Maybe I should change out the transmission and diff fluid? Any help is appriciated guys.

·
Registered
188 Posts
...My drivers seat is squeeking so bad. Like bad bad... Because the rear end or what ever whines like literally a supercharger...
Get the seat fixed under warranty, they will probably just replace it, unless they can easily find the problem and solve it. As for the rear end howl? That has been reported a few times. Some are louder than others. Personally on a hot car, it doesn't bother me, I don't listen to the radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts