Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

First time poster to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased about a month ago my first muscle car, a 2017 Challenger R/T Plus Blacktop Package (Racing Stripe Removed) 5.7L in the color Graphite. I traded in my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 for this car, specifically because my Jeep was leaking non-stop from the sunroof with no shop being able to repair it. With just about 1,500 miles on it, I honestly don't think I could have gotten a better deal for how loaded this car was for under $45K! I was between a Mustang 5.0 and this, but after test driving both extensively, the Challenger won my heart with the beefy and commanding presence it has on the road. I will be leaving it stock until all warranties are expired, but I sincerely don't even feel as if I need to do anything to it, besides getting a cheap pair of snow tires/rims when I move up to the North East in January. Easily my favorite part of having this car is the new standard "Active Exhaust" with all R/T models and up. It sounds absolutely amazing without having to shell out extra money for a Flowmaster on a brand new car. Just wanted to say hello and look for some pictures of my baby coming soon!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Chicago land! Sounds great. Got any pictures. Part of the fun.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,699 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·