Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations!!! Great car. Best of luck!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,880 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,561 Posts
M-6
I like throwing a stick with power

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Awesome, I love rolling my own gears too. If you have not done so already there are a few mods that improve driveability:

1) skip shift eliminator - $30 (prevent solenoid from locking you out of 2nd and 3rd which happens at certain conditions)

2) clutch delay valve delete - $0 (improves clutch engagement/release time)

3) Barton shifter assembly - $400 (not necessary but I love mine, makes shifting tight and precise)

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, I love rolling my own gears too. If you have not done so already there are a few mods that improve driveability:

1) skip shift eliminator - $30 (prevent solenoid from locking you out of 2nd and 3rd which happens at certain conditions)

2) clutch delay valve delete - $0 (improves clutch engagement/release time)

3) Barton shifter assembly - $400 (not necessary but I love mine, makes shifting tight and precise)
Wow thanks. I had no idea about any of these three mods? Especially the 1st to 4th mod.
Do you have certain mfg recommendations?

·
Registered
14,277 Posts
Wow thanks. I had no idea about any of these three mods? Especially the 1st to 4th mod.
Do you have certain mfg recommendations?

Don't know in what mode you normally drive but on 2017 and newer the 1-4 skip shift automatically disabled in sport mode.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't know in what mode you normally drive but on 2017 and newer the 1-4 skip shift automatically disabled in sport mode.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I'm almost always in that mode for the exhaust sound. Good to know this also. Thank you.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,561 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome aboard ! Love the color.

Skip shift is an easy 10 minute, $20 fix. Really helps especially when in slow traffic.

The Barton shifter is my next mod.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts