Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everybody,

Check out my new video on Youtube. This is for anyone that needs help wiring a line-out converter for a sub amplifier.

Search "Lineout converter install on 2017 dodge challenger"

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger
13 Posts
on my 15 RT with the first stage alpine factory setup, the rear speakers seem to have the extreme highs and lows scooped out via some crossover setting prior to the speaker. the real bass comes out of the front door speakers, so for a subwoofer, I was thinking about tapping into those for the lineout so I have the strongest bass signal, even though alot more work. Was yours the same way or do your rear speakers have full range coming to them from the head unit / amp?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@bob15rt

My rear speakers have a full range signal. I hooked up my Hifonics colossus 6.5K temporarly to a kicker CVX 15in and it hits hard. Only problem is trunk space so I am going to buy a second Alpine SWR-12d4 sub and built a custom box.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger
13 Posts
I've got a JL 12w3 in a stealthbox for the trunk corner and a 500w jl amp. Not sure yet on the door and front speaker swap but will use factory amp power for those and leave the rear speakers stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts