Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to save towards a house, so my Contusion Blue (1 of 18 automatic T/A 392's in this color) is up for sale. Completely stock and unmolested, with the exception of the like new Ferrada Fr3. Tires are in great shape (still have the hairs on them) with tons of tread. The car has been adult owned and used as a commuter. Never thrashed or raced. The most exciting action it sees is joining the on ramp to the 405. No burnouts, never been smoked in, has not had any animals in it, barely any human passengers for that matter. Still smells like the day it left the factory.

Was well spec'd from factory (see the attached window sticker, including:
  • Leather Interior Group with heated ventilated seats and heated steering wheel.
  • Harman Kardon Premium Sound Group.
  • 8-Speed Auto.
  • Black Hood Pins.
  • Uconnect Nav with 8.4 inch screen.
With only 11k on the clock (used daily so will go up slowly over time), it still has the Basic Limited Warranty and the Powertrain Limited Warranty. All oil changes have been on time, last one was 1500 miles ago. I waited a long time to find the right one for me, in the right color and with the right options. This ticked all of my boxes and has been a tremendous pleasure to drive.

Gets washed regularly, but only using a a local coin op jet-wash as I don't have the facilities to two bucket wash it. That is to say it has not suffered from any poor washing practices, so the paint is in great condition.

Contusion blue is an amazing color, really pops in the sunshine but almost looks black in the shade, I hope the two pictures show that. The black Ferrada's and the T/A optioned matt black really make for a menacing stance. Front bumper has not been drilled for a license plate, the factory front license plate mount is in the trunk, although I hope the future owner is able to keep the clean front end looking the way it is.

I don't have pictures of the interior, but can get some for anyone who is interested. Full clear California title in my name. Based in Culver City, Los Angeles. My apologies to the community for registering just to sell the vehicle. I'm in many other circles for cars I have/had and understand it can be disheartening to have someone sign up just to sell their ride. This seems like one of the better places to sell what is in my eyes a relatively rare model and combination of colors and options.

Asking $36k o.b.o. Thank you for the ad Challenger Talk!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392 Jazz Blue M6 Barton shifter Mopar HP CAI
31 Posts
That's a sweet machine. Four months ago I very well may have. Wanted the T/A 392, but hard to come by in right combos. Ended up with 2015 SRT 392 manual in Jazz Blue and love it. But man, the T/As are something else. Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Appreciate it, thank you Dusdau!
Looking to save towards a house, so my Contusion Blue (1 of 18 automatic T/A 392's in this color) is up for sale. Completely stock and unmolested, with the exception of the like new Ferrada Fr3. Tires are in great shape (still have the hairs on them) with tons of tread. The car has been adult owned and used as a commuter. Never thrashed or raced. The most exciting action it sees is joining the on ramp to the 405. No burnouts, never been smoked in, has not had any animals in it, barely any human passengers for that matter. Still smells like the day it left the factory.

Was well spec'd from factory (see the attached window sticker, including:
  • Leather Interior Group with heated ventilated seats and heated steering wheel.
  • Harman Kardon Premium Sound Group.
  • 8-Speed Auto.
  • Black Hood Pins.
  • Uconnect Nav with 8.4 inch screen.
With only 11k on the clock (used daily so will go up slowly over time), it still has the Basic Limited Warranty and the Powertrain Limited Warranty. All oil changes have been on time, last one was 1500 miles ago. I waited a long time to find the right one for me, in the right color and with the right options. This ticked all of my boxes and has been a tremendous pleasure to drive.

Gets washed regularly, but only using a a local coin op jet-wash as I don't have the facilities to two bucket wash it. That is to say it has not suffered from any poor washing practices, so the paint is in great condition.

Contusion blue is an amazing color, really pops in the sunshine but almost looks black in the shade, I hope the two pictures show that. The black Ferrada's and the T/A optioned matt black really make for a menacing stance. Front bumper has not been drilled for a license plate, the factory front license plate mount is in the trunk, although I hope the future owner is able to keep the clean front end looking the way it is.

I don't have pictures of the interior, but can get some for anyone who is interested. Full clear California title in my name. Based in Culver City, Los Angeles. My apologies to the community for registering just to sell the vehicle. I'm in many other circles for cars I have/had and understand it can be disheartening to have someone sign up just to sell their ride. This seems like one of the better places to sell what is in my eyes a relatively rare model and combination of colors and options.

Asking $36k o.b.o. Thank you for the ad Challenger Talk!

View attachment 986860

View attachment 986862
View attachment 986861

View attachment 986863
Is your car still for sale?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mileage has increased to 14k now, price dropped to $33k to get this moved.

·
Registered
2017 T/A 392 TR-6060 w/Dynamics Pkg, Barton Shifter, Speedlogix Skip Shift Eliminator
7 Posts
I love this color! Mine is one of the 13 6 speed manuals. There's another guy that lives in my neighborhood that owns one of the 18 automatic cars.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT 392 Hellcat CAI, Magnaflow American Thunder Cat-Back, Eibach Springs
6 Posts
The T/A's aesthetics are off the chain. Probably my fave color/trim for the Challenger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts