Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the hood off of my 2017 Challenger T/A. It's Go Mango on the underside & matte black on top. I replaced it with an original style 1970 Challenger T/A hood. No imperfections with the matte black at all. It also comes with the Mopar hood pin kit so if you don't have the hood pins, here you go. Asking $1200 obo. I'm heading out to the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle this weekend so I can bring the hood with me. Any questions, just ask!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have the hood, but for some reason when someone sends me a PM, I get an email saying I have a PM but I can't see it on the forum...weird. If you do send me a PM, it may take me a little more time to get back to you because of this! I reduced the price as well.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Where are you located? Might be willing to pick it up if you're local

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in New Wilmington, PA. It's about an hour north of Pittsburgh & an hour south of Erie. Real close to the PA/OH border.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm very interested what is the current sales price? And can I some close up pics for ding or anything like that. Also anyway you could give me an estimate on the shipping to Chula Vista ca, 91915? Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts