Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family situation changed, so the challenger had to go sadly. SO I have some parts for sale. Like new.

I have a weathertech trunk protector with bumper protector for sale for the challenger.. at least the 16 .. not sure what other years it fits. Most i would imagine.
40517SK is the model number

2017 Dodge Challenger | Cargo Mat and Trunk Liner for Cars SUVs and Minivans | WeatherTech.com

170 bucks new. Will take the first 125, plus 15 shipping.

Also have the windshield screen from weathertech.
2016 Dodge Challenger | Windshield Sun Shade - Custom Car Window and Windshield Sunshade | WeatherTech.com

50 BUCKS NEW, will take 30 plus 10 for shipping.

Also have a catchcan, that lost the knob, but a pair of pliers turns it just fine to empty.

~120 new, will take 75 for that, plus 10 shipping.

email me [email protected] to work out details. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think by the time you add the shipping cost most people will buy new and get free shipping. Whenever I sell something I usually include shipping in the cost just to get rid of it as they will just sit there forever

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i will definitely work on the price with someone. will have to open it up to ebay and letgo , thought there woudl be folks on here that would snatch it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it fits pretty perfect. kind of a pain rolling back up, so rarely got used... except when the car was sitting for more than a day or 2 .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts