Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Dodge Challenger GT AWD and have put a RIPP supercharger and upgraded the brakes. I purchased a Dodge Super track pack suspension which fit's the rear but because the front is AWD the front portion of the kit
is not long enough. Is there any thing out there to use the rear Super track Pack pc's and put something different in the front? Or sell and start over?

·
Premium Member
2011 R/T 6M Bright White, 590whp 490wtq, Whipple 10psi, 274 cam, 1 7/8 LT headers, 429 gears
1,297 Posts
I have a 2017 Dodge Challenger GT AWD and have put a RIPP supercharger and upgraded the brakes. I purchased a Dodge Super track pack suspension which fit's the rear but because the front is AWD the front portion of the kit View attachment 1016599 is not long enough. Is there any thing out there to use the rear Super track Pack pc's and put something different in the front? Or sell and start over?
it's usually not a good idea to fabricate suspension components if you want to maintain reliability and safety. It's probably best to sell and start over.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,515 Posts
I would suggest @stevewhite to see if a performance handling package is available for the AWD cars and if so use all Factory direct parts. In my younger days of tinkering with cars, I always prefered MOPAR Performance parts with a factory part number. Remember part number that start with "P" are for off road use and do not have a warranty. But all my cam and lifter kits, valve springs, rocker arms, timing chain kits (Cloyes), transmission kickdown levers, etc were all ordered through my local dealer.

·
Premium Member
2011 R/T 6M Bright White, 590whp 490wtq, Whipple 10psi, 274 cam, 1 7/8 LT headers, 429 gears
1,297 Posts
I have a 2017 Dodge Challenger GT AWD and have put a RIPP supercharger and upgraded the brakes. I purchased a Dodge Super track pack suspension which fit's the rear but because the front is AWD the front portion of the kit View attachment 1016599 is not long enough. Is there any thing out there to use the rear Super track Pack pc's and put something different in the front? Or sell and start over?
Check these out:

BC Racing Z-04-BR coilovers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts