Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT392
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have lane departure warning system in challenger as we have in srt392 charger "2017 Dodge Charger Lane Departure Warning System." If not, what alternative do we have in Challenger, that compensates for the aforementioned system?

·
Registered
14,278 Posts
Do we have lane departure warning system in challenger as we have in srt392 charger "2017 Dodge Charger Lane Departure Warning System ". If not, what alterntive do we have in challenger, that compensates for the aforementioned system?
No there is not, that is Charger and 300 only. No system at all in Challenger, gotta steer it yourself.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
My old '15 SP had it, but my '17 T/A doesn't. Not that big of a deal to me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
If we are talking about that triangle light that comes on in the side mirrors when a vehicle gets to close, then yeah, my old '15 SP Challenger had it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That is not Lane Departure Warning, just Blind Spot Monitor. Just tells you when a car is in your blind spot. LDWS will warn you when you drift out of your lane when your turn signal is not on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,911 Posts
If you have a wife, don't you have a Lane Departure Warning System? >:)

A Guy

·
Registered
779 Posts
I don't think I'd want it in a Challenger. I had another brand vehicle with it and found the lane departure warnings to be annoying. Pay attention to your driving and you won't need the nanny nagging.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts