Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys brand new to the forum and glad I found this forum I had got into a car accident with my V6 Mustang and it was totaled but I thank God I was not hurt and that it happened because I got in return a 2017 Dodge Challenger Scat pack and I love this car so much its gorgeous. I was out eating and bumped into a guy who told me he had the SRT version and that he loved the car so much and suggested I get a muffler delete, Diablo tuner, and a cold air intake. He told me though that he does not know if the muffler delete would mess up my yearly emissions though (Georgia). I wanted to take these questions to you guys because I know there are some vets in here. If these are not good suggestions what are some mods for this car if any, I know it being such a new car there may not be many mods that can be done at the time. I got the car for $39,000 brand new in GA with the Rumble Package btw.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Hello guys brand new to the forum and glad I found this forum I had got into a car accident with my V6 Mustang and it was totaled but I thank God I was not hurt and that it happened because I got in return a 2017 Dodge Challenger Scat pack and I love this car so much its gorgeous. I was out eating and bumped into a guy who told me he had the SRT version and that he loved the car so much and suggested I get a muffler delete, Diablo tuner, and a cold air intake. He told me though that he does not know if the muffler delete would mess up my yearly emissions though (Georgia). I wanted to take these questions to you guys because I know there are some vets in here. If these are not good suggestions what are some mods for this car if any, I know it being such a new car there may not be many mods that can be done at the time. I got the car for $39,000 brand new in GA with the Rumble Package btw.
The muffler delete will give you more volume, but I personally don't care for the tone. Nothing wrong with a good CAI, although you won't see much of a gain. I would recommend R2C or JLT.

As for a tuner... you will need a replacement unlocked PCM and I think the Diablo tunes are garbage. If you do go with a Diablo tuner, I would recommend you contact one of the prominent Hemi tuners and get a custom tune.

The muffler delete alone shouldn't affect emissions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just put the Magnaflow axle back exhaust today on my 2017 Scat Pack. Fairly easy install, took about an hour. It eliminates the mufflers and sounds amazing. There's a deep rumble now in the exhaust note and at WOT it sings. Doing this mod will not effect emissions.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts
Can you explain this "Rumble package"??

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts