Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,437 Posts
1st and 3rd images look more accurate color renderings - albeit its cloudy skies lighting.

2nd is way off as everything has a blue tint and dulls the colors - note the background vehicles - colors are all off.

To me, Go Mango looks like Hemi Orange will a lot of gold pearl - (modern) HO originally had a small amount of clear/transparent pearl to it that was hard to see unless totally clean and polished.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Definitely one of my favorite colors:thumbsup:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Saw my first Go Mango car over the weekend...it's definitely *orange*. It always photographs much more red, but in person there is no mistake, it's really orange.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The 2017s don't start getting built until Oct.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Those first pics of Go Mango are not accurate at all. If that is what it truely looked like I would have never bought one. The pic below is a true rendering of what this color looks like in the sun. When hit with shade has more red in it. You truely get 2 colors in one when you get Go Mango, all depends on lighting and angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
FWIW, I just traded a Hemi orange 09 R/T for a 16 Go Mango SRT. Had them side by side while I moved my stuff. Colors are 10 foot identical, only up close do you see the gold/copper pearl. If I ran FCA, I would've called it Hemi Orange pearl coat, as the original Go Mango is darker. I had a 71 340 4spd in Mango, definitely more brown/ copper in original color. Having said all that, it's a gorgeous color.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scat Pack T/A 392 M6 Go Mango
20 Posts
Here's a side by side comparison of Hemi Orange and Go Mango. 😎

20190713_152125.jpg
20190713_151339.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts