Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 4th - Car Display -- 45th Annual Fredericksburg Heritage Festival - We are hosting our 8th annual vehicle display as part of the 45th annual July 4th Fredericksburg Heritage Festival in downtown Fredericksburg. The display is from 8:30am to 2:45 pm on July 4th in downtown Fredericksburg and is an important part of Fredericksburg's Independence Day celebration. The history of our great hobby is put on display for festival attendees to see and appreciate-- old and new classics are welcome and encouraged to attend. We invite all types of vehicles--trucks, cars, vans, motorcycles--the more unusual the better! Project vehicles, race cars, fire trucks are welcome too! This event is special in that it is a rare chance to promote our hobby and share your vehicle with people who do not normally visit car shows or cruises. You have the opportunity to spark interest in the next generation of hobbyists and help keep this great hobby alive and thriving. You'll gets lots of questions and "oohs and aahs" from people that remember the vintage vehicles from their younger years or are simply wowed by the new classics. There is no cost to participants--we only ask that you RSVP in advance of the display so that we know when we have reached capacity. The festival organizers have again given us a entire parking lot to display vehicles for the public to see and enjoy; we have room for 45 vehicles in the lot--reserve a spot and join us! There is plenty of room to park, set up chairs and get comfortable. We can accommodate trailer parking too if you need to trailer your vehicle. You will have an easy entrance and easy exit as needed to the display lot. If you can participate, please let me know asap so I can save you a spot--the attendance is limited to the capacity of the lot 45 vehicles only--so let me know early and I will put you on the list. Contact Brent McConnell at 540-729-0822 or this email address [email protected] to let me know if you would like to reserve a spot. The Heritage Festival is an all day gathering of activities, food and crafts that begins with a 5 mile run and ends in a fireworks display on the Rappahannock River. The Festival began in 1972 by the Rotary Club in Fredericksburg VA and has grown to over 150 vendors in attendance during the day. There are over 15,000 people that walk through Fredericksburg on that day and view the vendors and displays.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate that most of the events that were supposed to happen this year got cancelled. Every time they try to make something it gets even worse with this virus. I really got mad when these riots started because those people just went on the street to steal stuff. When I saw that I decided to make a big party with my friends because we all got tired of the quarantine. It was great, we even got speakers from PA sound equipment hire and it was really great. They have amazing equipment available for hire. Even neighbors joined in and we are all fine, no one has the virus. We will probably make another one soon.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,896 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts