Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2017 Refresh to my 2015 SPS :)

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Ron B 
#1 · (Edited)
This is year three of my 2015 Sublime SPS.
The car has been a fantastic Daily driver, I have over 37000 miles on it with Zero issues to date.
I take it to the track in the spring and fall and it runs consistent 11.9s-12.0s on street tires, and down into 11.6-11.7s with DR's :grin2:.

Being year two it was time to redo the C-Quartz Finest and paint correction. The paint has help up exceptionally well with only a few chips to speak of.
I also decided to add some new "SHAKER" Logo side stripes and Lloyd's custom floor mats to freshen it up a little. I always felt that something was needed to break up the Sublime on the sides.

Here are some pics---, Well no more pics thanks to photobucket, FUC them if they think I'm paying $400 a year, lol

See less See more
#4 ·
Usually I believe that top stripe + side tripe is a no no but you pulled it off quite nicely. Looks great.

Total side question, you mentioned it is your daily driver, how long of a daily work commute you do on that? I ask because I nearly bought one but was a little leery due to my daily commute.

#5 ·
Very nice looking car...

#6 ·
where did you get your mats? I love the sublime outline on the mats. I need to get a pair of those

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.