Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I am not understanding it, as it seems to me my 2017 Scat Pack has the main programs already built in. Except maybe the bee on dash at start up and the light show. And I really have no need for the flashy light show.

So on a limited budget: Car cover to store in garage for winter or a Tazer. If it boost horsepower by 60 that would be interesting or something else that I am not seeing, thanks.

PS my car payments are more than my house payments. lol

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
740 Posts
Tazer allows you to access features that are present but locked in your Challenger. For example, with Tazer you can choose which lights are used for DRL. The largest advantage for Scat Pack is it enables SRT features such as Track Driving Mode. Tazer also adds features that are not present such as Line Lock. As Jazz Blue Scat Pack stated, Tazer does not add HP but it does unlock performance potential that is unavailable without it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Guess I am not understanding it, as it seems to me my 2017 Scat Pack has the main programs already built in. Except maybe the bee on dash at start up and the light show. And I really have no need for the flashy light show.

So on a limited budget: Car cover to store in garage for winter or a Tazer. If it boost horsepower by 60 that would be interesting or something else that I am not seeing, thanks.

PS my car payments are more than my house payments. lol
Was worth it for me to have the Tazer. Now have SRT drive modes, line lock and easy exit feature.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts