Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a smoking deal on a leather/suede interior so I replaced my Houndstooth Cloth with Embroidered Scat Pack Bee Logo seat covers with those. These were on for less then 1000 miles and have no stains, rips and are smoke free. They were professionally removed so all plastic guide rods and all is in tack and nothing was cut out or razor sliced off. Only thing is the rear left seat back flap has a couple of cuts to accommodate the Petty Garage rear strut brace which is not even noticeable when you have trunk open. $255 shipped which is a super deal compared to what they go for at the dealer. Please PM if interested. PayPal payment fee included in the price.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got a smoking deal on a leather/suede interior so i replaced my houndstooth cloth with embroidered scat pack bee logo seat covers with those. These were on for less then 1000 miles and have no stains, rips and are smoke free. They were professionally removed so all plastic guide rods and all is in tack and nothing was cut out or razor sliced off. Only thing is the rear left seat back flap has a couple of cuts to accommodate the petty garage rear strut brace which is not even noticeable when you have trunk open. $255 shipped which is a super deal compared to what they go for at the dealer. Please pm if interested but please not to offer me some ridiculous 1/2 price. Paypal payment fee included in the price.
price drop or they go bye to attic storage

1 - 4 of 4 Posts