Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am rim shopping again and have found a set of 2017 Srt scat pack rims 20x9 25.5mm offset, my 2016 SXT has 20x8 24mm offset. Has anyone done this? Will they fit and not interfere with, calipers, suspensions or wheel wells?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
I envy you!

I love the Scat pack wheels. You won't have any problems at all with the switch.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Here's mine :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
They fit with no problems?
No problems at all, they were on the car already when I bought it off the owner. Just the steering feels a tiny bit heavy but thats not really a put off as it happens when you change to bigger diameter than OEM wheels, regardless if its stock SRT ones or aftermarket.

Just needs some lowering and it will look perfect.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problems at all, they were on the car already when I bought it off the owner. Just the steering feels a tiny bit heavy but thats not really a put off as it happens when you change to bigger diameter than OEM wheels, regardless if its stock SRT ones or aftermarket.

Just needs some lowering and it will look perfect.

Thanks, I’ve got the super track pack, so I’m happy with my stance. What size tires are on your rims?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks, I’ve got the super track pack, so I’m happy with my stance. What size tires are on your rims?
Nice, Ive got 275/40 on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts