Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot program my navigation because it shows I'm currently in another state. Today I'm in the middle of the water in Long Island Sound and it says NO Navigation Data. Anybody else have this problem.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Without going into my long strange tale - go to good uconnect update and go to the first result. Put in your vin and see if you need an update

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,606 Posts
Try going to a going to an empty area like a parking lot and drive counter clockwise at least five times in a tight circle to recalibrate the GPS

This is how you recalibrate apparently, not sure this will cure a "NO Navigation Data " message, but it's well worth a try

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,441 Posts
Do you have anything odd in your car that could be blocking the GPS antenna? Anything on the dash, or windshield?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I cannot program my navigation because it shows I'm currently in another state. Today I'm in the middle of the water in Long Island Sound and it says NO Navigation Data. Anybody else have this problem.
I also have a 2017 model. Last year the NAV system lost its mind and indicated I was going south when actually going north. FCA replaced the system. There was no "fix" for the existing one. Seems similar to your experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts