Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Factory Forged lightweight rims and tires. These wheels came off a 2017. The factory tires and sensors were put on the replacement wheels and new tires installed on these. You will need to use your sensors. Looking for $1500 local pickup 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC.

Nice deal...are the tires 245?

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
If only I wasn't two days from flying out to Germany (getting stationed there for my third time). I hope I can find a set in 3 years when I return. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
If only I wasn't two days from flying out to Germany (getting stationed there for my third time). I hope I can find a set in 3 years when I return. Good luck with the sale.

Best of luck on your assignment, Mr. hemi1031. Let us know when you're safely there. Your car already shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
Not to hijack the thread.... Thank you guys! I am here and I did ship my car back in June and it is already here as well. Just waiting on the shipper to let me know when it will be loaded on the truck and driven to my location. I'm so anxious to drive it over here again. Thanks again and good luck to the OP with the sale.

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Thank you for your service sir. Come home safely, and soon.

Gary

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
Great

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts