Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm about to get rid of my 2015 Yukon Denali due to it being an lemon. I'm looking to purchase an 2018 Challenger 392 T/A and used 2010 Tahoe or should I get 2016 Jeep GC SRT?

I'm having trouble deciding?

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
a '10 Tahoe is going to have the typical issues of GM vehicles from that era.

An 8 year version of that - I'd avoid it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
My 2003 Tahoe made me swear off of GM crap. Power windows, speedometer and gauges should have been a recall, brake lines rusted out, steering oddities. Friends had A/C issues over and over. I'm through with GM.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 2003 Tahoe made me swear off of GM crap. Power windows, speedometer and gauges should have been a recall, brake lines rusted out, steering oddities. Friends had A/C issues over and over. I'm through with GM.
Yea my experience with GM is the worst that's why I'm looking at JEEP's GC SRT or even an Infiniti QX80. GM is the worst I'm coming back home to Chrysler Dodge family.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Never had any problems with any GM products I ever owned....You can have problems with any vehicle mfg.. Just look at the problems with the cars on this site.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never had any problems with any GM products I ever owned....You can have problems with any vehicle mfg.. Just look at the problems with the cars on this site.
Of course any car manuf. has problems. I know about dodge and Chrysler products aswell. I had an 2014 300S AWD and the transmission was jerking or not go into gear properly used to p*ss me off.

·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts
Of course any car manuf. has problems. I know about dodge and Chrysler products aswell. I had an 2014 300S AWD and the transmission was jerking or not go into gear properly used to p*ss me off.
Had a trans issue with a new Mazda 6 and turned out it was a software issue, the dealer was two versions behind and couldn’t fix it but joining a Mazda forum produced a tech who asked are they using version -:;;::, they said omg no, got new software and all was perfect after.
Seems to be luck of the draw when you bring up an issue and where you go and which dimwit they assign to the problem. We love our cars, the tech is at work (a four letter word, lol)and has no keen interest in anything other than keeping his job getting paid and 5:30 pm coming soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts